Tuesday, September 28, 2004
so glad i found u...
Feel so relieved tt I've found u. Thought I would have to lose u forever. U've been my fav all this while. Haha...Who do u think it is??? It's my fav black zara jacket lah. If not, who do u think he is? Yah I bought a new one juz now. Though it resembles the old one juz tt the tag is not the same n it's not tt tight fitting aft all, some how I feel tt it's different. I miss the old jacket. Yah I muz be crazy getting over a lost jacket but it's one tt I've been wearing to sch every other day. It keeps me warm in the air conditioned tut n lec rms. It keeps me warm in the cinemas too. I gonna treasure the new one and not to lose it anymore.
Quote of the day:
Not all lost things can be bought back. Treasure your loved ones now cos they're priceless.
--- There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved ---
9:34 pm
__________________________________________